What other cfb venues have you been to & are you planning on a PSU road trip this year?

saturdaysarebetter

What other cfb venues have you been to & are you planning on a PSU road trip this year?

Postby saturdaysarebetter » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:14 pm

What other college football venues have you been to (to see Penn State play or just as a college football fan) and are you planning on any Penn State game road trips this year?

Shane

Re: What other cfb venues have you been to & are you planning on a PSU road trip this year?

Postby Shane » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:21 pm

I was at the Big 10 championship game in Indy a few years ago and attended the PSU/Maryland game at Ravens stadium.

saturdaysarebetter

Re: What other cfb venues have you been to & are you planning on a PSU road trip this year?

Postby saturdaysarebetter » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:13 pm

Ditto for me Shane. I was thinking of making the trip to College Park this year as I've never been there.

psuro

Postby psuro » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:53 pm

I have been to all Big Ten Stadiums except the Minnesota Stadium and Rutgers Stadium. I am going to the Minnesota stadium this year. Probably Rutgers next year.

I have also been to

Rose Bowl
Orange Bowl Stadium (Mia 1999)
Joe Robbie/Dolphins Stadium
Louisville Stadium (the old one before the Pizza Guy got involved)
BYU Stadium
Giants Stadium
The Vet
The Linc
Franklin Field
Boston College Stadium (Alumni field?)
Citrus Bowl
Bryant-Denny Stadium
Ravens Stadium

LioninVa

Postby LioninVa » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:18 pm

During my two years in the Blue Band, we went to Norte Dame, Three Rivers, The Vet, Meadowlands and San Diego for the Holiday Bowl. Years later, U went to UVA for the rescheduled game in December 01. More recently, I saw Pitt lose to Navy in Annapolis at the Military Bowl.