Wrestling

Carl Spackler

Re: Wrestling

Postby Carl Spackler » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:04 am

I believe you are correct about the Olympic year situation.

We are ...... spoiled in this sport. How could anyone imagine the success by Cael and crew? Unimaginable, spectacular! Will it continue? What is the looming issue to stop it? It looks promising! :)
So I got that going for me...which is nice. It's a cross between Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent and Northern California Sensimilla so you can play 36 holes on it,take it home at night and get stoned to the begesses belt

PittGradPSUMad

Postby PittGradPSUMad » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:08 pm

Perhaps PSU returns to planet earth when CS decides he needs a new challenge. Honestly, I'm not equipped to understand what drives someone like CS...or Nick Saban....to keep going after they've consistently achieved so much success at the highest levels. I wrestled in high school and believe I know what it takes to succeed in that sport, but that kind of drive is reserved for someone other than we mere mortals.
Yeah, well, that's like your opinion, man.

sameoldlama

Postby sameoldlama » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:43 pm

Link for fan vote for Hodge Award (wrestling equivalent of Heisman) - PSU has 2 finalists

https://www.win-magazine.com/2019/03/20 ... an-vote-2/
Wendall : That's very linear Sheriff
Ed Tom : Age will flatten a man Wendall

Carl Spackler

Postby Carl Spackler » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:30 pm

So I got that going for me...which is nice. It's a cross between Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent and Northern California Sensimilla so you can play 36 holes on it,take it home at night and get stoned to the begesses belt