2018 NFL Draft - PSU Players

sameoldlama

Re: 2018 NFL Draft - PSU Players

Postby sameoldlama » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:33 pm

Don't know the particulars of the CBA for NFL but you would think the video - aside from warranting getting called to Principal Goodell's office might also warrant a drug test.

But this is why I have so much respect for guys like Brady, James Harrison, Larry Fitzgerald - these guys bust their tails and do everything they can work at their craft and maintain their physical well being - being an NFL player is certainly a tough gig but it's still an awesome one - and they show how much they value it with their work ethic.

Guys like Gronk and OBJ could be HOF guys and potentially GOATs at their position if they just knocked off the off field nonsense.
Wendall : That's very linear Sheriff
Ed Tom : Age will flatten a man Wendall

Blue&White

Re: 2018 NFL Draft - PSU Players

Postby Blue&White » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:55 pm

I don't see it happening. I don't know much about Gronkowski but all indications on OBJ is your Nuke LaLoosh comparison was spot on. He's a $100,000,000 talent with a $0.10 head.

Btw, a little off the topic but I caught a 30 for 30 this weekend on Carter High School in Dallas this weekend. For anyone who read the book Friday Night Lights, that was the team that had all the controversy about passing grades for one of their players. Anyway, OBJ's father, Odell Beckham, played on one of the opposing schools and he got a mention in the show. I looked him up and he's mentioned in the FNL book too (I read it so long ago I didn't recall that). I hope our PSU players don't go off the rails like some of those Carter kids did. 11 of them got arrested for armed robbery and they all went to prison, some for very long stretches. It was a pretty amazing story.
Alex Cora sucks. Mickey Callaway sucks. Baseball sucks. Everything and everyone just sucks. Is it football season yet?